Interview



Hello everyone,
It's me Charly and I had a interview with x.nikki.babe.x , an amzing girl who lives in Austalia. She is 16 years of age, so still in school. I have great respect for her, she hase real talent. 

So here is the interview, enjoy reading
 Black= Me
Green = x.nikki.babe.x


Hello Alilina. You have a stardoll account since 2007 named x.nikki.babe.x.How did you know the site stardoll and why did you become a member?
I became a member because I loved fashion and friends, my friends always played this game, so i thought i would give it a try.

What do you like most about this site?
I love making new friends, but i think my favourite is styling my doll how i want and expressing my fashion and trends through my outfits :P

What is your favorite collection on stardoll? Why?
I have always loved limited edition & hotbuys are definitely my favourite, I just love the idea of collectibles.

Is there something you don't like? What can use some improvement?
I can't think of anything i dislike haha!

Did staroll ever lose your interest? Why/ why not? When?
Yes plenty of times, as I'm growing up i get bored of games. I like to spend time with my real friends & go shopping, etc.

What do you do first once you log onto Stardoll?
I check the catwalk winners (because it's so curious for me) , and my notifications.

 
You have a nice style, suite and presentations ... Where do you get the inspiration?
Thank you so much, I try my hardest whenever i Have time to update my presentation and suite.
I always, i mean, always get my inspiration from Baby-lulu36 (her suite is incredible!) I do not get my style from anywhere, i just try to be original as i can. And as for the presentations, i customize them myself but start off with a base.

 
Do you have any inspirational MeDolls on Stardoll, some idols? 

 Yes, Baby-lulu36, Babuci1992 & dapao. They are such amazing people in & out!




 
I can see you have won Covergirl, you've been several times the queen of the catwal, won national covergirl a few times, winner of scenery, became semi- finalist and finalist of MSW....
Which reward do you like most (the one with the most valuable) and why? And does this stop or do you want to win the rest of the awards?/ What are your goals for the future?
Yes, i'm so happy of my achievements! I think the most valuable is the finalist of MSW, i'm so glad there are lovely people out there who wish to vote for me, it's such an honour to be representation of Australia. Even though I have been finalist, i just love being catwalk winner because it shows plenty of people like my style and i appreciate that, I hopefully inspire some people too :P. I do not want to be selfish but i would love to win Hair design/ fashion design & covergirl once more, I would love for everyone to see my progression in style and trends, and of course i love meeting new people from different backgrounds i find it sooo interesting - so this is a nice way to gain good friends.

Do you know your first reactions when you won them?
The first time i have won catwalk and covergirl i couldn't believe my eyes, i think i jumped around a few times in reality :P hahahaha. I was so excited but sometimes i get hatred and it makes me so sad because people dont even know me and they judge me :P


Fame brings a lot of fans, people that adore you ... but Fame can also bring some hate. (I saw it in your presentation). Do you get a lot of hate? In what kind of form/ How do they hate.
Yes, so so much. I have had people make fake accounts and use them to flood my guestbook/ friend requests & even make hate clubs about me (which got deleted thankfully). I have had people tell me that many think i cheat (which is definitely not the case), and make topics in popular clubs where people start a debate on whether i do or not. I see this and it really makes me feel bad because i never see these people in my stardoll life & they judge me.. and shockingly some are even the 'friends' that they claim to be, which is really upsetting. You cannot trust any 'friend' unless you have known them for years on Stardoll. I have had fake friends before and friends who i stop talking to but then when i win something they start talking to me like we were talking all along. It really makes me sad, i cannot exaggerate this anymore.

This interview is coming to an end. Is there anything you want to add personally to the people that read this interview?
Yes i would like to add that hopefully people don't see me the way that some nasty people do. If you want to know any question please feel free to contact me and i will explain anything that is bothering you about me, because i came on Stardoll for friends & fashion, but Stardoll's logo also includes "fame", and I am just a regular girl in reality who just wants to see how it is to be popular ;P ( it is a hard thing, hahahah!)



Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Anoniem says:

    Baby-lulu36 is mean and a copy cat!

Leave a Reply